We work from anywhere. Rather than time spent commuting, our team members live where we want or where it makes the most sense, save time, money and spend the day more productively. Here are our reasons why we work remotely – from home or anywhere.
– We’d rather be working or sipping a latte than stuck in traffic or on a crowded platform.
– Things and events happen in everyone’s life, and we all need flexibility to balance it.
– We have family or other needs that make working remotely more sensible than commuting back and forth.
– We have the technology and more opportunities today.
– We are happier, healthier & can focus better when less stressed.
– We can all save time, money, reduce congestion… breathe healthier air if more people work remotely.
– We sometimes need fewer interruptions… and can be as productive if not more outside an office setting.
– We can be inspired by, interact or meet in other settings.
– We want to move (or don’t want to) – but keep a job, career; we’re also able to have more choice of quality job and work opportunities.
– We have more to share, contribute from our experiences.
– Working remotely is valuable to employers too (view fact sheet below).
– Working remotely is work – just better!
Print PDF version of 12 Reasons We Work Remotely – or from Anywhere.